Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: warped tour

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Warped came to Vegas in 2001 and it was pretty awesome. They were clever enough to have it indoors and I met a lot of bands cause they were just walking around, you know.. being all human and approchable. Since then, the damn show wont come back.. snobs. Neither will Tiger Army.. guess it's only fitting that they are on the line up. Not that I don't love Tiger Army's cds, but Nick 13 could gain from pulling his head out of his ass and realize that when push comes to shove, they ain't no social d, so this whole city doesn't have to wipe their asses cause they made the stop. Sorry.. but if you know their history of canceling shows in Vegas for bullshit reasons, you'd be with me on it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I met Nick 13 in Cleveland. He was just walkin around and no one knew who he was. So my drunk ass walked up to say hi.

    http://www.geocities.com/joshroush/cleveland/nick13.JPG

  3. #13
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I try to close my eyes, but I can not ignore the stimuli, if theres a purpose for our soul it remains a secret to me, dont ask me to justify my life........I guess it struck a nerve"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recipe for Hate, one of their underrated albums.

    Nick 13 IS Tiger Army for all intents and purposes. The music rocks though they've got a unique sound and I can't wait for the new one.

    And for the guys who did fight for your right to party, they really sound like a bunch of old farts, hanging with the dalai llama and shooing kids off their lawns in boxers and a beater.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 30, 2004 03:01 PM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only reason i go is for one or to bands i'm 36 and don't need bubble gum retoric i going for bad religion and one or two others and to show ink

  6. #16
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep in mind I used to work on the Warped tour and I am very close with the people that put it together every year. You are incorrect Warped DID come back to vegas in 2002 . The reason it has not come back to vegas has nothing , absolutly nothing to do with being snobs. It has to do with the fact that Vegas doesnt have enough people show up . Vegas lacks the suburbs most cities have to provide fans The venue situation is another big factor in the reason it hasnt come back.Soo many conventions running and the asking price for a venue is thru the the fuckin roof. The warped tour wants to keep tickets at around 25 bucks and i it would be impossible with the overhead so high and the ticket sales soo low. The water is a situation that the tour also tries to keep in check but the people that sell the water are the vendors at the venue that is why water is outrageous.

    Speaking of BR , I ran into Greg Hetson at the King King In Hollywood. Recording on their new record is moving along nicely.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 30, 2004 11:05 PM: Message edited by: GretschyGreaser ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll see Greg tomorrow night at Punk Rock Karaoke!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I THINK ITS COOL THAT THEY ARE OLD AND STILL ROCK... SAME WITH SOCIAL D.

    I MEAN SHIT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEASTIE BOYS... SUCH A SHAME [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •